Nude Dude

Here's the part where I say 'I made an exception and bought another nude eye shadow palette.' Well, honestly, this is so worth it; one of the best £30 I have spent on a palette! The Superdrug in the town where I work had a revamp in the makeup aisle and introduced several new brands including The Balm and I picked up their 'Nude Dude' palette as a bit of an impulse buy and I am so glad I did.
The Nude Dude Palette, £29.99, contains 12 super gorgeous nude eyeshadow shades with a quirky and slightly naughty theme. The actual palette is packaged inside a sleeve with the same design on and on the back is a little guide of the shades and the names of each colour.  
 The palette is a sleek compact style with a built in mirror and is very lightweight. The first thing you notice is the 'nude' theme continues with the cheeky, but innocent, semi-nude characters in the palette with two eye shadows covering their modesty which I think is hilarious and everyone I have showed it to agrees so it really is a fun palette.
 There is a combination of matte, satin and shimmery shadows ranging from the palest highlighting colours into nude transitional shades and into darker contour and smoky colours. I love every single shade and I love the fact that there is a contrast between each shade so it is more varied and not too similar.
 Also included in the palette is a mini duo ended shadow and eyeliner brush.
 The swatches from this palette show that each shade has a really high level of pigmentation and opacity. They are amazing quality, super soft to touch and super blendable.
On the top row, the shades are: Fearless, Flawless, Firm, Flirty, Friendly, Fierce and on the bottom row the shades are Fabulous, Faithful, Fit, Feisty, Funny and Fine. You can see the sparkle in the shimmer shades and the other shades are definitely matte. None of these long-lasting shadows are crumbly and there isn't any fallout during application.
Overall, I am in LOVE with this palette, I am so glad I picked it up. It is so much better than any nude palette I have and I love using this on other people because it is just an incredible professional quality. With almost a £30 price tag, I believe it is worth every single penny and I can definitely say that I will be getting so much use out of this.
 
What is your go-to palette for everyday wear?
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review