The Balm 'Nude Dude' Palette Tutorial

In my last blog post, I reviewed the gorgeous Nude Dude Palette from The Balm and today I have created this makeup look using most shades from the palette.

On a primed eye, I am sticking a piece of tape against the outer edge at an angle as a guideline to create a sharp edge for the look. The first shade I am using is 'Fearless' and I am using a large fluffy blending brush to blend this into the crease and up towards the brow bone.
 The next shade I am using is 'Flawless' and I am applying this into the crease area and buffing it out towards the outer corner and blending with the previous shade.
 Then I am taking 'Feisty' on a smaller blending brush and blending this directly and precisely in the crease to add some contour to the eye.
 With a pencil brush I am applying 'Funny' to the outer V of the eye, blending with the crease colours for a soft transition.
 All over the lid, I am patting 'Faithful' and blending it in with 'Funny'.
 Next, with a precise tip pencil brush, I am taking 'Friendly' and applying this over 'Funny' to add some definition and precisely blending into the previous shade in order to get that gradient.
 With the tape still in place, I am taking a gel liner and lining my upper lash line and winging it out at the outer corner.
 I am finishing off by using a shader brush to apply 'Fearless' and 'Fabulous' mixed together against the wing and the edge to highlight it to emphasise how sharp that line is. Then I curled my lashes, applied mascara and lashes.
 
Have you tried the 'Nude Dude' palette from The Balm?
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review