Brow Routine January 2016

Brows are the frame to the eyes just like your hair is the frame to your face. I like to slightly darken my brows but still keeping them with a natural looking appearance. I also have a couple of tips at the end of this post to help you get the best brow look.

 I use the Makeup Revolution Ultra Brow Palette in Fair to Medium to fill in and define my brows. This has four brow powders, two brow waxes, an eyebrow cream and enhancing powder, as well as some little tools.
 Firstly I use a brow comb to groom my brows and then I take some tweezers and remove any stray hairs.
 Next on a 322 Zoeva brush I am mixing the two darkest brow powders and working this through the brow using short feather-like flicks to imitate the brow hairs. I like to start at the base of the brow and work up and out following the natural brow shape. Where the end of the brow is so sparse I like to fill this in with slightly thicker strokes.
Then I take the brow pencil in the palette and I run this really quickly through the entire brow just to fill in any small gaps.  
 Next I highlight the brow bone using the eyebrow enhancing cream. I use the flat brush in the palette to outline the entire base of the brow, extending it down past the end of the brow and then whatever is left on the brush I do the same on the top of the brow, but from the corner of the arch down.
 Then I just my fingers just to pat that and blend it in.
 With the highlighting powder in the palette, I use the flat brush again just to place the powder directly under the arch of the brow and then I softly blend it out.
 Finally I comb the brows again just to make sure there aren't any harsh blocks of colour and then I run a clear brow gel through to set it in place.
 Remember for the most natural looking brows, they should look like sisters; not twins. This means they should look similar but not exactly the same. Make sure that the very front of the brow is the lightest part as well and this is also going to give you a more realistic and natural finish.
 
What is your favourite brow product?
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review