Miss Sporty Perfect Stay 10 Hour Concealer

I was on the hunt for a new concealer and I came across the Miss Sporty Perfect Stay Concealer in Superdrug, £2.99. Miss Sporty isn't a brand that I have experimented with, but after using this concealer, I think I need to try a few more things from this affordable brand.
The shade I have is 001 Light which is the lightest one out of two or three shades I believe. It is packaged in a tube with a wand and has shiny silver lettering with a pink lid.
The wand is a felt tip applicator and there is a generous amount of product on the wand. It's incredibly precise and with a tapered tip to get right in the inner corners of the under eye and to precisely cover blemishes. The consistency is super smooth and easy to blend with incredible coverage for a drugstore concealer.
My under eye circles are really visible mainly due to my bone structure, and they have a fair bit of discolouration especially on the nape of my nose. This is under my eyes without any other product on.
I applied the concealer in a triangle shape underneath my eyes, only applying it where it was needed, plus extending it up towards the temples so that when I blended it out it was less subtle at where the concealer ended.
I used a Zoeva 142 Concealer Buffer brush to blend it into the complexion by using bouncing motions to push the product into the skin very gently. Then I took a damp foundation sponge and patted it over the top just to give the concealer a more natural looking finish. Then I set the concealer, after foundation application, using a Real Techniques Setting Brush and a powder.
 The concealer settles onto the skin really nicely with a matte finish. It was easy to blend and sets really quickly. It also covers blemishes incredibly well too. Once foundation is applied, any imperfections are invisible and this concealer definitely is a long lasting concealer. The consistency isn't at all heavy on the skin and it is a lightweight formula.
You an see that it evens out the discolouration really well, the shade of the concealer has a very subtle peachy undertone which counteracts that blue tone but without requiring another product to hide any colour correction. (If that makes sense, I don't know...?!)
 
Overall, for the price of this concealer and how amazing it is, I highly recommend going to Boots or Superdrug and picking one of these up, it is such incredible quality and I cannot fault it at all.
 
What is the best concealer you have tried?

Beth x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review