'New-trals vs Neutrals' Eye Makeup Tutorial

As I was rummaging through my makeup collection looking for a palette that I haven't experimented with a lot, I came across the Makeup Revolution 'New-trals vs Neutrals' palette which is a warm-toned neutral palette containing a lot of burnt reds, pinks and oranges with a few lighter shades thrown into the mix. I created a warm toned neutral eye makeup look which is great for everyday wear and is simple to create.

 Firstly I am sweeping the shade 'Cool' all over the lid and brow bone to set the primer in place and it will make the shadows easier to blend into each other.
For the first transitional shade, I am taking the shade 'Neutral' and using a 227 Zoeva brush to blend this through the crease and fluffing it out to suit the shape of my eye.
To add some warmth into the crease, I am taking the shade 'Personal' and using a 224 Zoeva brush to blend this into the lower crease, all the way from inner to outer corner. Then I went back in with the 227 brush to make sure both shades were blended.
Next I mixed 'Vouge' and 'Trend' on a Zoeva 230 brush and dotted this on the inner and outer corner in a V shape and then used the 224 brush to blend to make sure there wasn't any harsh lines.
All over the lid, I patted the shade 'Style' using a Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush and I blended this with the crease shades.
Next I mixed 'Tone' and 'Custom' and precisely dotted this into the inner and outer corners to add some depth and blended it with the 224 brush again.
I then patted 'Cool' onto the centre of the lid and this is just going to add some highlight to the eye.
Next to deepen the outer corner of the eye, I applied some of the shade 'Strong' in the outer V and used a 224 to soften the shade out.
Going back to the shade 'Cool', I used this as a highlight shade and to blend out all edges.
On the lower lash line, I started off by applying 'Adapt' all the way along the lash line, then I deepened the outer third of the lash line using 'Strong' and then finally I used 'Cool' on the inner half of the lash line.
To finish the eyes off, I applied liquid liner, curled my lashes and applied mascara.
 

 Have you tried this palette?
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review