What's in my Makeup Bag?

Hello! Take a peep inside my makeup bag to see the makeup products I reach for on a daily basis and the things that I like to take with me when I'm out and about. My makeup bag is from Primark and it is so cute, it has Bambi on it and I have both the sizes; the large one and the small one, and I carry the small one around with me and this fits all of my essential products.

I carry around the basic eye makeup essentials to be able to do a really subtle eye if I'm doing my makeup en route to somewhere or if I need to redo it. I take my eyebrow palette, a pale highlighting eye shadow, my cream eye shadow stick, liquid liner, mascara and of course an eye primer.
 For my face makeup, I don't take a lot of things that require brushes or that are messy to apply. I of course have to take my mattifying powder as well as a mini face primer, a cream highlighter and blush stick, a concealer for blemishes and under eye circles and a foundation.
 Then for my lips I take a lip balm and a nude lipstick and this will just go with my eye makeup and whichever outfit I'm wearing.
 I also carry around just a few makeup brushes; my foundation sponge, a powder brush, a base shadow brush, brow and lash comb and finally an angled brush.
 Finally I put some accessories in there including a lash curler, little compact mirror, a bobby pin and a hairband.
Surprisingly everything fits in that makeup bag, it's only a small size but it's big enough and it also fits into my bag.
 
What are your essential makeup products?
 
Remember to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' to see my latest posts!
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review