What's in my Jewellery Box?

In all honesty, jewellery isn't something that I've had a major interest in wearing. There is some really gorgeous pieces in my jewellery box however, but there is a select few pieces that I really love and that I keep in this special box which was given to me on my 18th birthday. I keep all my favourite jewellery items in here and some of them were gifts and some are what I've bought for myself.
My favourite things are my three rings, all of these are the most special things to me. Starting with the most recent one which is the one on the left, the gold band with the amethyst and silver diamonds, this one was an 18th birthday present and it is my absolute favourite and means the most to me. The middle one with the purple stone in the centre was a gift when we were in Sri Lanka when I was 17 and the one on the right was the very first ring and I've had this since my 16th birthday.
I don't like big earrings but I've recently bought these little silver star ones and I love them, they're really simple and great for everyday or even evening wear.
Another older piece in my collection is this charm bracelet which was a Christmas present and I wear this when I go out somewhere special so I only save it for very special occasions.
This is one of my favourite pieces of jewellery, my Pandora bracelet. I got this for Christmas and every special occasion or milestone in my life we are going to add a charm to commemorate it.
 I also love this little bangle, this was also a Christmas gift from a friend and it's a beautifully delicate bracelet.
 I also have two watches; one for daytime and one for the evening of going out somewhere nice.
My favourite jewellery item to change and wear are necklaces and my favourite and most-worn one is this purple stone heart pendant. I thought this was just so pretty and I hardly ever take it off.
What is your favourite piece of jewellery to wear?
 
Beth x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review