A Secret Weapon against Pores and Shine? Mission Accomplished!

To help reduce the excess build up of shine and oil in my skin during Summer, I got the new Benefit PORE Proof 'Mission Accomplished' Pore Kit from Debenhams and this kit retails at £28.50. In this kit you get miniature versions of the Benefit POREfessional Primer, Agent Zero Shine, License to Blog, Dr. Feelgood and Shy Beam so you are equipped to achieve a 'flawless poreless face'.
This is packaged in a thick cardboard box with the same design and the design of the packaging looks really effective for the theme of the kit.
 There are photos of each product on the back of the box.
 When you take the actual kit out of the box it is packaged like a book and the lid is magnetic so it is securely closed.
 When you open the lid, there is a tips and tricks booklet which explains everything about the products in multiple languages.
 The products are securely placed in the bottom of the box and in the lid there is a mirror and a fold-out guide with the explanations of each product in English and they also suggest a tip of the best way to use each of the products.
 From left to right the products are Dr. Feelgood, The POREfessional Primer, the POREfessional License to Blot, Shy Beam and the POREfessional Agent Zero Shine.
Pores away! I am starting by applying the Porefessional Primer (Full Size £24.50) all over my moisturized face, concentrating particularly on the T Zone where the most oil builds up on my skin and where the pores are most visible.
Take out shine without a trace! Then just to set the primer, I am very lightly dusting the Agent Zero Shine (Full Size £23.50) using the brush is comes with just in my T Zone.
Look mighty fine without the shine! I love the strobing highlighting trend at the moment so I am using the Shy Beam (Full Size £19.50) on the tops of my cheekbones, the cupids bow, underneath the centre of the bottom lip, the centre of the forehead and along the bridge of my nose and then I am blending it out to soften the edges. I am then stippling my foundation on top and I use the Maybelline Dream Flawless Nude Foundation.
Paging Dr. Feelgood... silky smooth miracle worker! After I have finished the rest of my makeup, I am using the sponge just to pat the Dr. Feelgood Balm (Full Size £23.50) over my nose and chin where my pores are the most visible and then just lightly dusting the Agent Zero Shine over the top to set.
Blot on the spot! During the summer day when my skin gets a bit shiny, I am lightly dabbing the License to Blot Stick (Full Size £15.50) using short swift strokes over the skin to instantly mattify these areas.
 Overall, this is a great kit if you want to trial these products like I did and after using this kit during Summer and I really like the Primer and the License to Blot so I might purchase the full size versions. I really like these products, they have kept my face matte for longer and I haven't needed to powder as much throughout the day.  
 
Have you tried any of these Benefit products?
 
SparkleEyes x 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review