August 2015 Haul

Oops, I went shopping again. This month in particular has been great for new product releases which I have finally managed to get my hands on since I have now started a new job. I have also started to get some new clothing pieces for that Summer into Autumn Transition plus I may or may not have added some new Disney pieces into my wardrobe.  
Primark Bambi T Shirt, £6
 I saw this and I am a huge lover of anything Disney so I couldn't resist picking it up. It has Bambi on the front looking absolutely adorable and it says 'It Wasn't Me' which is actually a phrase I often use and its a light pink colour.
 
Primark Peter Pan Quote T Shirt, £6
This T Shirt was behind the Bambi one and I instantly fell in love with it. Peter Pan is one of my favourite Disney films (I actually love most Disney films haha) and it has a lyrical quote from 'You Can Fly' and again, I couldn't resist leaving this in the store!
 
Primark Black and White Checkered Shirt, £8
 I spotted this as I was walking around Primark looking for jeans for work and I don't usually go for prints like this because I can never find patterns that I like but this caught my eye and I really like this, the material is soft and it is quite thick as well, perfect for the Summer into Autumn transition and for getting into wintertime.
 
Primark Cream Crotchet Kimono, £8
I have had my eye on this for a few weeks now and I picked one up this month and it has the long fringing at the bottom with some really pretty crotchet patterns and this is great to wear with a lot of things in Summer.
 
Primark Black High Waist Skinny Jeans, £13
 I was on the hunt for jeans for work and I didn't want to spend too much money on them, and I saw these high waist ones. I've been wanting high wasted jeans for a while now and these are really comfortable and have soft material, they are perfect for what my job involves and I might even get another pair to wear leisurely.
 
Primark Denim Blue High Waist Jeans, £13
 Since I loved the black pair I also picked up a dark denim blue colour for everyday wear. Both pairs have three buttons and a little zip detailing on one of the pockets.
 
Sleek i-Divine Nautical Collection Palette, £7.99
 When I saw that this was released it has been on my wish list because I love this nautical theme especially for Summer and I picked up the palette which I would have reviewed during my Summer posts.
 
Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Reddy to Sail, £4.99
This is another product in the Sleek collection and they also have a blush palette which I decided against getting but this is a red lipstick that fits into the theme of the palette and I am excited to try this out.
 
Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara, £7.99
 I was wondering around Boots and I spotted that Maybelline had £2 off all of their products so I picked up the waterproof Lash Sensational for £5.99 instead of £7.99 and I already have two other original Lash Sensational Mascaras and did vow not to buy any more until they run out but I had just gotten paid so I bought it mainly as an impulse buy.
 
Maybelline The Nudes Palette, £9.99
 I also got this as an impulse buy and this was also £2 off so I got this at £7.99 in Boots and I have so many nude eye shadow palettes but as soon as I swatched this palette in the store I immediately picked it up, I was so impressed with it! I am doing a review very soon so make sure to follow me on Twitter or Bloglovin' to keep up to date.
 
Collection Work the Colour Matt Lip Butters, £2.50 each
I picked up all three of the new Collection matte lip butters and I will be reviewing these in September and they have a pink, a coral and a red shade.
 
Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette, £38
 This palette has been on my wishlist since I first saw it on YouTube and I was so happy to get paid at the same time it was launched so this was my first purchase with my new job and I absolutely love it and I will be reviewing it very, very soon.
 
Lush Frozen Bath Bomb, £3.95
 I thought that this bath bomb was only exclusive to the Lush Oxford Street store but I saw it in my local Lush so I grabbed it and this is the Frozen one and I am going to be doing a review during September.
 
Lush Intergalactic Bath Bomb, £3.95
I also thought this was Oxford Street exclusive but I got it when I was in my local Lush and I saw a video of this on YouTube and fell in love with it and I am also reviewing this next month as well.
 
SparkleEyes x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review