Balinese 'Jepun' Frangipani Flower Inspired Summer Makeup Tutorial

The unique petal design and colours of frangipanis signifies a tropical feeling and remind me of the beautiful island of Bali, one of my favourite places to visit in the Summer. However, in Bali these flowers are known as 'Jepun'. I was inspired by these flowers to create a makeup look that combines the soft yellow and white tones with a splash of brighter colours commonly found on this type of flower.
Start by applying an eye primer and a white eyeliner all over the lids and up towards the brow bone to create a base for the eye shadow.

 
The palette I am using is the Makeup Revolution Colour Chaos Salvation Palette. With a tapered blending brush, I am defining my crease with 'Pink Obsessed' and blending to soften the edges.
 
On the lid, I am using a flat shadow brush to pat an opaque layer of 'TipX'. 
On the outer half of the lid, I am patting 'Super Y' and blending with the white for a subtle transition. 
On the lower lash line, I am lining the waterline with a black kohl pencil and blending it out with 'Needed To...' for a slightly smokey effect. 
In the inner corner, I am dotting the shade 'I said Go' and blending to soften the edges.
Then I am drawing a winged line with liquid liner.
On my cheeks I am using a light pink blush and I am also using a nude lip gloss.
 
 
 
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review