No Shine Summer Makeup Tutorial

Since I have done makeup tutorials this Summer that use shimmer or sparkle, I wanted to do one that was a completely matte look which is also heat and sweat proof and perfect for a Summer day or night look.
I'm beginning by applying the Maybelline Baby Skin Primer all over my face and then I am just applying the Benefit Porefessional in the T Zone and this is going to keep my foundation in place for longer and give the makeup something to grip to. I am using the Collection Naturally Matte Foundation all over my skin, blending it with the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush and Miracle Complexion Sponge. Then I am just setting my foundation with the Essence All About Matte Powder.
 The first shade I am using is 'Fawn' and I am patting this all over the lid.
Then I am blending 'Oak' into the crease.
To add some depth to the look, I am precisely blending 'Earth' into the outer corner
Then I am blending 'Carbon' into a V shape on the outer corner of the eye.
I am finishing off the eyes by applying a thin line of liquid liner and mascara. I am using the waterproof Lash Sensational Mascara from Maybelline and the Seventeen High Drama Intense Liquid Eyeliner.
On my lips I am using the new Collection Lip Butter in the shade Crimson Velvet and this is a really pretty red shade.
 
 
 Do you prefer matte or shimmer makeup?
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review