Prepare for Takeoff with the Lush Intergalactic Bath Bomb

Ever wondered what bathing in deep space would be like? Invite the cosmos into your bathroom with this sexy, interstellar bomb and become the guardian of your own galaxy. An awesome mix of refreshing peppermint and neon colour sends your mood rocketing, while popping candy takes you on a trip around the Milky Way. Constellations swirl and pop, creating vibrant lustre vortexes in the night sky. Before you leap too far, rogue layers of vetivert and cedarwood take hold, evoking the warmth of human contact far from home and a hint of 80s aftershave. Return from your intergalactic brief encounter as the grounding scent brings you gently back from orbit. 

This new bath bomb retails for £3.95 and the first two things I notice about it is the bright blue colour with the splashes of pink, white and yellow and it also has a really significant peppermint scent which is quite strong but at the same time it is a refreshing scent.
As soon as I dropped it into the water it erupted into this gorgeous pale blue colour and it had a really slow fizz which was actually really fun to watch!
 One of the things I noticed as the bath bomb was fizzing, the colour of the blue got darker and it turned into this gorgeous midnight blue shade.
 In the water there are flecks of pink which brings a bit more colour into the water.
 You can see in the water that there is so much glitter which looks like stars in the night sky and I loved how it looked in the water. There is also popping candy in this bath bomb which I was so excited about because I love popping candy.
 I was so mesmerized with everything about this bath bomb. The peppermint scent filled the bathroom and I was just so in love with that gorgeous pattern in the water. It was so relaxing and I felt like I was transported to another galaxy!
This is now officially my favourite Lush bath bomb. I loved everything about it especially the glitter and the popping candy. When all the other colours had dissolved the water was a darker midnight blue colour with the glitter and it looks just like the night sky.
 
What is your favourite Lush product?
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review