Beauty, Photography, Baking and Lifestyle // New post every Monday and Friday
Summer Photography
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
This Summer I have been experimenting with a new camera and I wanted to do a quick post today just to show you what I have photographed so far and this is my last Summer post for this year.
We have Baby Lips and Baby Skin from Maybelline, but the most recent addition into the collection is the Baby Lips Balm and Blush, a multi-use product for use on the lips and cheeks. These retail at £4.99 each and there are four shades in a great range of colour options.
Welcome back! Today's review is about the newest 12-shade palette from Maybelline which is called 'The Blushed Nudes', £9.99, and this is the latest product into the 'nude' palette collection after the original 'The Nudes' Palette .
Another new product from MUA is the Pro Base Matte Satin Pressed Powder, £2.50 in Superdrug. This is a compact pressed powder which I'm hoping will help to mattify my skin, set my foundation in place while providing a subtle amount of colour. This shade is called Ivory and there are six shades available in total.
Comments
Post a Comment