Rapunzel Inspired Makeup Tutorial


This Rapunzel Inspired tutorial uses lilac shades and a touch of gold to replicate her hair. I loved this film when it came out and this has been one of my favourite tutorials to do.



After using a primer and a white eyeliner base, I stuck a piece of sticky tape to the edge of my eye at an angle like I have done in previous tutorials.

The first colour I am using is MUA single eye-shadow in Shade 18 which is a matte lilac and buffing this just slightly above my natural crease line.
To soften that colour I am taking MUA single eye-shadow in Shade 4 which is the same colour but with a lot more shimmer and I am blending this from the edge of the matte lilac. After this you can remove the tape.
On my lid I am making sure that I have plenty of white eyeliner as a base and I am patting MUA single eye-shadow in Golden (I love that shade..).
For a little extra decoration, using a dense precise brush I am extending the gold from the lash line along the edge of the purple and from the outer corner
Under my lower lash line, I am smudging the matte lilac along the outer half and the shimmery lilac in the inner half. Finally, dot some of the gold on the tear duct.
Using a liquid eyeliner I am very thinly lining my upper lash line because I am using some false lashes in this tutorial. Then I curled my lashes and applied mascara.
The lashes I am using are the Sultry Primark lashes from the Jasmine tutorial (loving those lashes as well).

On my lips I am wearing NYC Expert Last Lipstick in Purple Crush followed by a tiny amount of Tanya Burr Lip gloss in Smile, Dream, Sparkle.

The last Princess tutorial will be published on Monday so make sure to come back and see it.

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review