MUA Cosmetics Hall of Fame Palette Review

How could I not buy the newest MUA Palette? This palette is the Hall of Fame Palette that contains 12 of their most popular shades from popular existing palettes. Like all the other palettes, this is £4 in Superdrug or on the online MUA store.


I think that this is a great move for MUA. Since the launch of the new brand Makeup Revolution, MUA has been pushed out of the sunlight and into the darkness. The new palette with their 12 best shades is guaranteed to be a win in makeup collections of makeup and lovers everywhere. Being a 'Hall of Fame' palette, I am hoping that these colours are highly pigmented, long lasting and crease-resistant. 
I love the range of colours in this palette. They range from lighter shades into darker colours and consist of both pearl and matte eye shadows to create a look that transitions from daytime into nighttime.  
Top row:
Rose Ash, Bare, Lion, Reveal, Tectonite, Hydra
Bottom Row:
Shy, Cata-comb, Chino, Hustle, Cool Grey, Titan
Rose Ash: a shimmery pale rose gold 
Bare: a matte nude 
Lion: a shimmery gold
Reveal: a shimmery pearl
Tectonite: a matte brown-gold
Hyrdra: a watery blue
Shy: a matte champagne 
Cata-comb: a shimmery taupe
Chino: a matte brown
Hustle: a shimmery brown gold
Cool Grey: shimmery blue-based platinum grey
Titan: glittery black
These colours have excellent pigmentation, especially the last few darker shades, making it the perfect daytime and nighttime palette. Every one of these shades are super creamy and easily blendable.

Overall, I really love this palette and I would definitely recommend this palette as an essential product for any makeup collection. If you do not own a MUA Palette or can't decide which one to get, try this one and let me know what you think.

What's your favourite MUA Palette? Leave a comment below!

SparkleEyes x

Comments

  1. Wow looks like a great bargain! I love MUA :)
    I've nominated you to do the Liebster Blog Award tag.
    I hope you don’t mind (and sorry if you’ve already done it)!
    Here is the link to my post where I tag you:
    http://agirlfromglasgow.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/liebster-blog-award-nomination.html
    Send me a link to your post if you decide to do it!

    A Girl From Glasgow – Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for the comment! I've already done the tag a few months ago but I'll do it again, why not? Thanks for the nomination

    SparkleEyes x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review