Clothing and Beauty Haul October 2014

I went on a mission to buy Autumn clothes today but Superdrug was far to tempting and I bought some new makeup and beauty products as well as buying clothes.


The first place I went to was Primark and I was quite disappointed with the quality of the products this season, even though I am so excited to go back and buy their Christmas range!
The first thing I picked up this lightweight black cardigan for £6. I have two already, one has a hole in the lapel and the other one is a little bit too small to wear out.
This is just a plain beige jumper that is slightly longer in the back and has batwing sleeves. This was £10, which is quite expensive for something from Primark but it has a zip in the back.

I decided to get a new hoodie and I fell in love with this burgundy-wine colour and this was £7.
Finally from Primark, another pair of jeans was essential for me as well so I found this super skinny ultra soft jeans for £11.

The last pair of boots I got broke so I went to Shoe Zone and found this black pair for £19.99.
Say hello to Jack! This is my dog, he wanted to be in a blog post!
I have a long running battle with headphones and the last pair I had stopped working so I bought two packs from the Pound shop as an emergency. I got a pink and a white pair that have little diamante detail in each earphone.  
I needed a new iPad case and I wanted to get a pink one so I chose this one.
Every time I go shopping I vow to get a vanity mirror and every time for the last few months I keep forgetting. The last one I got was from the Pound Shop and it was good enough.
I couldn't leave Superdrug without making a few purchases.

This is the new MUA Prime and Conceal Colour Correcting Concealer Palette and this was £4.
I decided to get the two lipsticks that are new out and these are the ones I haven't got. The darker pink is called Tulip and the lighter pink is called Flamingo and these are both £1.
I got my two favourite Skincare products. The Garnier Fresh clarifying wash, £3.15 and the St Ives Apricot Scrub, £3.99
I love using face wipes and there seems to be a national shortage of their own brand ones which I love,  so I picked up another pack of Johnsons Face Wipes.
I haven't used face masks in quite a long time and I probably should have done, so I got three which were on offer at 3 for 2.
This amazing buy was half price in Superdrug and I have been dying to get my hands on some kind of Makeup Revolution product so was so happy when my grandma treated me to this palette. This has 144 shades of matte and shimmery shades,


SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review