Midnight Purple Halloween Makeup Tutorial

This Halloween tutorial is quite a wearable Halloween look and it a lot more simple than it looks.


The first thing to do is as always apply an eyelid primer and a white eyeliner base. You know the drill.
Using a matte lilac eye shadow, I am using a fluffy brush to fluff the colour all over the brow bone.
I am creating a gradient of purple eye shadows in this look so I am taking a darker purple and fluffing the colour in the lower two thirds of the brow bone.
Next I m taken an even darker purple and fluffing this in the lower third of the brow bone. Blend each colour together for a seamless gradient. 
Using a matte black and a precise brush, trace out the crease and create a wing from the edge of he crease to the outer corner.
On my lid I am patting a silver eye shadow and building up the intensity.
With a precise brush, I am smudging the mate black under the lower lash line and then using the middle purple shade on the inner half of the lash line. 
I am completing the look by applying a thin line of liquid eyeliner on my upper lash line, before applying a black lipstick and patting a purple on the centre of the lower lip.



SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review