Monthly Favourites October 2014

I don't know why I haven't done a monthly favourites before, but since everyone else does them, I thought I'd join in. I have been loving so many products this month and I am excited to share with you what these products are.



Makeup Revolution Ultimate Eye Shadow Palette
This palette has all the colours you could possibly want. I would have loved this when I first started blogging. It's a versatile, highly pigmented, long lasting eye shadow palette that is perfect for makeup beginners.

MUA Cosmetics Hall of Fame Palette
This contains 12 of their most popular shades. They are so pigmented, I cannot even begin to explain how much I love them. They lasted for hours and look absolutely amazing.

Seventeen High Drama Intense Liquid Eyeliner
My favourite liquid eyeliner ever. This is a staple item that is always my go-to product. I changed the wand for more precise application but the consistency, pigmentation and the time it stays is absolutely brilliant.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
This is one of the best concealers I have used and a lot of bloggers will agree with me. It stays put all day long, flawlessly blends over imperfections and it is a really good travelling size.

MUA Cosmetics Single Eye Shadows
I literally cannot pick one. I love them all, as I'm sure a lot of you know by now. Super affordable, long lasting and pigmented. It's all you could want in an eye shadow.

NYC City Proof Twistable Lip Crayon
I love this pink colour. It is so pigmented, easy to apply and it glides on without pulling. A lot of people are going for the berry shades but I have been loving this more.

Natural Collection Lipstick
I have been loving the shade Sandcastle which is a nude lipstick. It is such a nice lipstick in terms of affordability and application.

Collection Big Fake Curves Mascara
I love Collection Mascaras and they are such great dupes of the Maybelline Mascaras. I have been loving this mascara because it makes my lashes look longer and it stays all day and all night.

What are your favourite things this month?

SparkleEyes x





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review