Last Minute Halloween Makeup Tutorial Ideas

So you've left your Halloween makeup to the last minute? Or maybe your stuck for inspiration? Not to worry, I have come up with some different tutorials that are simple and easy to do.

Spiderweb Eyeliner
This one is by far the easiest look to pull off last minute. All you need to do is apply the eye shadow look of your choice, I went with quite an intense smokey eye using some single MUA eye shadows. Using a precise felt tip eyeliner pen, draw a spiderweb design either on the brow bone or extending from the outer corner.


Doll
There are so many variations of a doll tutorial for Halloween and this one is a lot simpler than a traditional creepy doll. This one is much more wearable and easy to complete at a last minute panic. The eyes are quite bold but at the same time wearable. All I did was use the shade Chestnut from MUA's single eyeshadow range and did some contouring around my eyelids and blended into the lower lash line. I applied some Dramatic lashes from the Primark P.S Love Range and for my lips, I used a red lip liner to mark the outlines of the lips and filled it in before 'erasing' the outer corners of my lips with a cream concealer that matches my skin. Then I applied a red lipstick over the lip liner and dotted a few freckles on my cheeks using a brown eyebrow pencil before setting with pressed powder.





Feline 
This look I have seen a lot of while I was researching ideas and this is so simple anyone should be able to do it (if you have mastered winged eyeliner, that is). Draw an exaggerated cat wing using liquid liner and extend all the way across the upper lash line and into the inner corner, getting thinner as you get towards the tear duct. 



Bleeding Lip
This is very simple yet effective. I've done something like this before and all you need is a red lipstick and lip gloss, or fake blood if you have it. Be really messy and free with the red and make it look like you have a bleeding lip!



What is your Halloween costume this year?


SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review