Green Witch Halloween Makeup Tutorial

I saw this look on a TV programme a few weeks ago and it gave me inspiration for a Halloween tutorial because I was stuck for inspiration. For every Halloween as a child I always went as a witch because I was just so uncreative back then (hopefully my creativity has improved as I have gotten older?) so this tutorial is themed around the witch either from Wicked or Wizard of Oz and I used varied green shades.

I am using a dark green shade from the ELF Little Black Beauty Book Warm edition and the green colours in the Cool edition.

Beginning with the darker shade from the Cool edition, fluff this trough the crease and blend well into the inner and outer corners.
Transition the colour out with the lightest green colour and blend towards the brow bone.
Use the moss green shade and pat all over the eyelid.
Take a same fluffy blending brush and the darkest green from the Warm edition and blend this from the outer corner to the inner half of the eye and gently fluff towards the tear duct.
Mix together the two darker shades from both palettes and run this along the lower lash line blending with the darker crease colour.
The lashes I used were the Dramatic lashes from the Primark P.S. Love range and applied MUA Lipstick in Raven on my lips.
I added some more depth to the look and used a light green eye shadow as blush and gently blended on my cheekbone and hollows of my cheeks.

So I hope you guys enjoyed this look and come back tomorrow for a new Halloween tutorial.

SparkleEyes x

Comments

  1. Hey I really like your blog it's really good btw this is @djellzaxoxo from Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Him thanks for the comment! I'm glad you like my blog, it's very motivating and uplifting reading positive comments x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review