Merida Inspired Makeup Tutorial

We have finally come to the last Princess Inspired Tutorial and this one is themed by Merida from Brave. This look is green and gold with coral lips to imitate her fiery red hair.




I'm starting off by applying a primer and white eyeliner base and then using an eye crease brush by ELF to trace out the inner half of the crease using a shimmery teal shade from the Elizabeth Arden Palette.
From the same palette and the same brush, I am filling in the rest of the crease with the darker forest green shade and blending it out with a blending brush for a softer edge.
Of course I cannot not use my gold eyeshadow and I'm patting MUA single eyeshadow in Golden across the lid.

Finally for the eyes, apply liquid eyeliner and mascara.
On my lips I used a combination of MUA lipstick in Nectar and ELF Moisturising Lip Gloss in Fanatic.

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review