Golden Bells Christmas Makeup Tutorial

On the first day of Christmas blogging, I am doing a golden inspired look based on Christmas bells. This is a wearable look that has a nude lip and quite a bold winged eyeliner but I really like it and I hope you do too.

Before you do anything, prime your lids and apply a white eyeliner base.
I am using a coppery golden shade all over the lid and using a precise brush to make sure it gets into the inner corner and I am building up the intensity so there is a nice smooth layer.
I am using a shimmery bronze shade on the outer half of my lid and I am blending the two shades together to create a gradient.
With the same bronze shade, I am using a dense blending brush to buff the colour through the crease.
To build up some definition, I took a matte chestnut brown shade and I fluffed this on the outer corner of the eye and blended it into the crease and at the edge of the lid.
Then I mixed a tiny amount of of matte black with the same chestnut brown and I am using small circular motions to fluff this into the outer corner to blend in with the chestnut brown.

I lined my lower lash line with a matte chestnut brown on the outer half and transitioned this into the copper on the inner half do the lower lash line.
I used a matte fudge colour to soften the edges of the eye shadow and up then I took a cotton bud that had been dampened with makeup remover to change the shape of the edge of the look into a sharper but neater edge.
Next, I dotted a tiny amount of a gold eye shadow in the inner corner.
Finally add the winged eyeliner, curl your lashes and I applied the Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara.
On my lips I applied ELF Lipstick in Toasted and ELF Mineral Lip Gloss in Au Natruale. 



Come back tomorrow for Day Two

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review