Casual Christmas Makeup Tutorial

On the tenth day of Christmas blogging, the Christmas tutorial today is a wearable one that is perfect for Christmas day. It can pass as a day or night look and I decided to use a technique that is quite popular recently; an ombré lip.

The first thing to do is apply a primer and white eyeliner base all over the lid. 
From MUA Cosmetic's Hall of Fame Palette, I am patting the shade Rose Ash all over the lid.
With the shade Chino, I am patting this on the outer half of my lid and blending with Rose Gold. 
Then I am using the shade Tectonite and fluffing this into my crease.
The next step is to apply winged eyeliner. Then curl your lashes and apply mascara.
For the ombre lip, I am using a deeper red lip liner and roughly filling in the edges of my lips.
Then with a red lip liner, fill in the rest of the lip and this will blend with the deeper red.
Then I used a red lipstick all over the lips.

So I hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial. What is your go-to casual Christmas look?

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review