Winter Inspired Makeup Tutorial

The palette that I am using for the Winter inspired tutorial is the MUA Matte Winter Forest Palette. This palette has smokey, blue and brown tones which are perfect for the season. I will be using the blues as an inspiration of winter and I will be combining this with the brown shades to keep this look quite delicate and wearable throughout winter.

The thing about this palette is that some of the lighter colours are quite sheer and difficult to see so after using a primer, I am filling in my lid and crease area with a white eyeliner and I'm blending this with my finger all the way up to the brow bone.

Using a flat eye shadow brush, pat the light blue shade all over the lid and blend into crease.
Next, mix together the dark blue and the light blue and buff this into the crease and fluff out the outer corners for a soft gradient finish.
Simply using the dark blue, use a precise brush to blend into the upper lash line.
Transition the blue in the crease out with the taupe colour.

Then I curled my lashes before applying the Collection Big Fake Lash Mascara.

On my lips, I am using NYC Expert Last Lipstick in the shade Snow Cone and applying Tanya Burr Lip Gloss in Smile, Dream, Sparkle.

What is your favourite winter tutorial?

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review