My Christmas Playlist

On the second day of Christmas blogging, I decided to bring you my Christmas playlist. I started playing these Christmas songs in October because that is how much I love Christmas tunes, and even though it annoyed people it was fun. I also decided to add some Christmas films too because it's Christmas! Why not?

Last Christmas
Without a doubt this has to be one of the best Christmas songs of all time? This is the one I expect to ALWAYS be played no matter where it is, whether it is in a store, at school or even in public toilets. And strangely, this is probably the one nobody can get tired of hearing (even if I do play it in November before a Sociology lesson).






Fairy Tale of New York
I love this song, it is easily one of my favourites. I always notice that this is the one everyone sings to because it is just that catchy. Even though it starts quite boring and to be honest, a bit depressing, it immediately just gets better in the middle.






Dominick the Donkey
Whoever wrote this song has annoyed me so much but then again I have enjoyed this song because it has annoyed others. When I worked in Superdrug last Christmas, this song was played a good few times PER HOUR every single day and it's fair to say that it drove me crazy but I get pleasure out of playing it to annoy other people. :)






Merry Christmas Everybody
This is the song that is ALWAYS played at the Christmas lights switch-on in my town. Light's come on and this song plays throughout the High Street. Then you get every single person who is in the High Street bobbing along to the song as they try to wrestle their way through the other hundreds of people who a bobbing along to the song as they wrestle their way through. Apart from that terrible experience, this is a great song.




I Wish It Could be Christmas Everyday
Even though I don't wish it was Christmas everyday, this is a song that sets the Christmas mood. Whoever wrote it must have been drunk at the time for them to wish it was Christmas all the time but it's still a really great song.




The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
I don't hear this song as often as I should but this is a song that always gets me hyped up for Christmas. I actually once heard it on an advert not related to Christmas and did have a moment of complete madness because it is a CHRISTMAS song, not a song for any other time of the year.




The Polar Express
This is one of my favourite Christmas films of ALL time. I don't even know why, I love watching it (even if it is in July).




Santa Clause 1&2
The third instalment of this movie was a disaster if you ask me, but the first two films starring Tim Allen are always being played at Christmas in my house. Well, mainly in my room where it is just me and the cat, but still I love these films too.




Any Disney Movie Christmas Special
I love Disney and I love Christmas so put the two together and I am happy.


So I hope you guys enjoyed reading what I will be listening to for my Christmas playlist. I will probably end up listening to more but these were my ALL TIME favourites and all other remakes or covers are instantly not good.


What is your favourite Christmas song?


SparkleEyes x


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review