Snowflake Design Biscuit Recipe

On the third day of Christmas blogging I am going to do a Christmas biscuit recipe. I am combining two things I love, Christmas and biscuits, to create this super easy Christmas recipe that are perfect treats for kids, or for the big kid within you. These are so fun to make and they just let your creativity run wild and you can decorate them in any way you like. I'm making snowflake patterns on a round biscuit but you can do any design, shape or pattern you want. 


Ingredients

100g butter
50g caster sugar
Vanilla extract
175g plain flour
Piping Icing

Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 2.

Put the sugar and butter in a bowl together and mix well until light and fluffy.

Add a few drops of vanilla, or whatever flavour you like, and then sieve in the flour and mix well. You may find that you will have to use your hands to finish mixing the dough to make it less crumbly.

Roll the dough out to about 5mm in thickness.

Cut into any shape you want and place on a baking tray. I used a drinking glass to cut out circular shapes.

Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes or until golden brown.

Take them out and leave them to cool on a wire rack.
When they have cooled, you can decorate them in any way you like. I have this fruit flavoured icing so I simply drew out a basic star shape because I was limited for decoration, but you can do anything you want.

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review