Create a Radiant Glow in an Instant

After their successful Speedy Blushes, Collection have now launched their own 'Speedy Highlighter' in the shade Pearl Sheen and this retails at £3.99. This is the only shade available and Collection say that this is a 'silky smooth pearlescent shimmer that creates a radiant glow in an instant.'
This is packaged the same as the speedy blushes and has silver detailing including lettering and the section at the bottom which twists the product up.
 This is how much product there is and even though this doesn't seem like a lot, but with this formula you do not need to use a lot at a time as it is very pigmented and creamy.
 From the swatch you can see that it does have a bit of shimmer and it has a golden-pearl finish which is suitable for a lot of skin tones and it also blends really easily.
 Collection say you can use it alone, under or over foundation and it's perfect to use along the cheekbones, brow bone and cupids bow. I tried it first alone and I think it definitely needs to have a matte foundation base applied before. I have combination skin and wearing this alone makes my skin look a lot more oily than it is so I applied foundation on top and it softened the shimmer from the highlighter to a more natural finish. Then I used a tiny but more just on my cheekbones to add a bit more radiance. I was able to blend it in a lot easier to foundation using a damp sponge and I love the way that it looks on my skin. It was really quick to apply and blend as well.
 
Have you tried Collection's new Speedy Highlighter?
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review