September 2015 Haul

So this months haul is a bit of a biggie because I got my first big payslip and I went a bit too crazy. I've been craving going on a huge shopping trip like I used to do and I wanted to go crazy one last time. Now I've become an adult I'm realising that money needs to go to more important things rather than into the till of Superdrug or Primark or wherever so next month might be less crazy but I did buy essential clothing pieces for Autumn but as you know makeup is my weakness and that's where it slightly tumbled.

Primark Leopard Print Onesie, £8


 £8. Yes, you read that right. I thought it was mispriced when I saw it but when I realised it was actually £8 I grabbed one. I already have a leopard print onesie but its a few years old now and it isn't as comfortable or as warm as it used to be so I got this one and this material is so soft and it has a hood and neon coral cuffs on the wrists and ankles and I absolutely adore it. I might be making a few more purchases of some different ones if they are all £8 as they are great for wintertime and snuggling up in front of the TV or something.
 
Primark Navy and White Button Jumper, £12
 I have a huge problem with jumpers in Primark and I find that they are too scratchy and just generally uncomfortable, but I saw this and liked it, I thought that the quality was decent enough so I got it. It will go great with jeans or leggings and if I wear it with leggings I pair it with the boots I am going to show you later in this post and that is my all time favourite look.
 
Primark Lace Sleeve Shirt, £12
 I've had my eye on this for a few weeks now and when I was moneyless before this pay day I would always go round Primark before going to work and I really liked this. I'm not a fan of wearing shirts but I thought this could be worn formally or casually and it's a great colour to go with a lot of outfits.
 
Primark Black and White Print Kimono, £8
I think this is a kimono, I am not sure but I have one that is red, pink, white and black which was a kimono and this is a similar style so as far as I'm concerned, its a kimono. My grandma said that this will go great with leggings and a white cami and I completely agree, although you can add a splash of colour by wearing a brighter top underneath and I thought this is great for Autumn in case we are lucky enough to have a sunnier day but otherwise it's a nice cover-up option.
 
Primark Grey Cardigan, £9
I love long cardigans like this because they are so snuggly and warm and the material of this is nice and soft and I love grey as an Autumn colour and I'd definitely wear this with a white top and either jeans or leggings and a pair of boots, I think that is a nice Autumn look.
 
Primark Top, £6
I wasn't sure about this top at first but after trying it on I really like this. I think it will be great for interviews or wearing on more formal occasions with a pair of trousers or a black skirt and a blazer.  
 
Primark White Blouse, £10
I really liked this and just wanted to get it mainly because of the little crystal detailing around the neckline.
 
Sainsbury's TU Top, £14
This was quite pricey but I always love the designs of these tops and this one has an owl, a deer and a woodland theme which is so cute and Autumnal.

Primark White Fluffy Slipper Boots, £6
Love, love, love. They are so comfy and fluffy and great for colder nights. Not much to say about them except that they are just so cute!
 
Primark Lace Up Boots, £18
These boots are what I was talking about earlier and they are my new statement boots, I love them so much! They are like worker boots but with a heel so it adds a feminine effect and I think they are so comfortable and easy to walk in. They feel sturdy and I have worn them every time I've gone out since I bought them and I love wearing them with leggings.
 
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black, £7.99
 Superdrug had a 'Buy One get Second Half Price' on brands and I got a different Maybelline product and I thought I would try this because I love eyeliner and I've seen this used in a lot of tutorials and I think it's amazing so I thought I would try it for myself.
 
MUA Amour Palette, £5
 I wanted the Rhapsody palette but they didn't have it so I got the new Amour palette which is a multi formula eye and face palette and I would have reviewed this earlier in the month so go check that out.
 
Maybelline Master Ink Matte Liquid Eyeliner, £4.99 
 I saw that this was a new product and I'm always looking for good liquid eyeliners because I always wear it with my makeup and I thought I would try this and I would have reviewed this on my blog this month too so go see that if you are interested.
 
Collection Speedy Highlighter, £3.99
This is a new release from Collection and they had a line of successful 'Speedy Blushes' which I didn't try because personally I'm not a blush fan but I love highlighting and contouring so I thought I would try this for when I want a dewy looking highlight which I think is the effect that this product has. I also reviewed it this month so go read that if you want to know my thoughts.
 
Zoeva Complete Eye Brush Set
I decided to treat myself to a new brush set and I've heard a lot of people talk about Zoeva brushes so I bought the complete eye brush set and so far I'm liking them, I would have reviewed these on my blog so go check that out if you want an in-depth look at each brush in the set.
 
Sainsbury's Dirty Works Skincare, £3 each
These were on offer at £3 each and I wanted to get some new skincare so I thought I'd try these ones. They remind me a lot of Soap and Glory products in the way that they look and are packaged.


SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review