Master your Cat Flick with Maybelline

 While I was browsing through Superdrug, I spotted this incredible product. This is the Master Ink Liquid Liner from Maybelline, £4.99, and there was three different finishes available; matte, gloss and satin and I chose the matte finish. My go-to liquid liner is the Seventeen High Drama Intense Liquid Liner although this one has the potential to be my top eyeliner.

The packaging of the liner is black and white. The pot with the liner is quite small but the handle of the lid with the brush is quite long and thin and it is a nice size to hold comfortable and to control the brush during application.
Can we just take a moment to admire that wand?! It's incredibly precise which I absolutely love in a liquid liner. It is also flexible so it can easily bend to fit the shape of the eye to get a nice smooth line.
This is just an example of how thin and thick you can make the line by altering the pressure on the wand. They are gorgeously opaque and they dry matte and they dry quite quickly.
Application was really easy and precise. It was mess-free and I was able to make the line thinner on the inner half of the lash line and thicker towards the outer corner.
 Overall this is my new favourite eyeliner. It is beautifully opaque, easy to use and long lasting, even without a primer underneath. There are three finishes available so you can pick one to suit your preferences with eyeliner and I'd definitely recommend them if you are a liquid-liner obsessive like me, or if you want a liner that you can use and get the hang of quickly and easily.

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review