Holy Grails

When it comes to makeup and beauty products, I have a few holy grails worth sharing with you and these are the products that no matter what I would always repurchase, use everyday and even sometimes use on other people and recommend to them if I am doing their makeup for them.
Barry M Kohl Liner, White
This is my biggest holy grail. I use this after primer and blend it onto my lids to create a base that makes eye shadow appear more vibrant and to help them stay in place longer. This is £2.99 and I go through these so often.
 
Essence All About Matt Fixing Compact Powder
 OK, I lie, this is my joint biggest holy grail. I love this so much, it is £3 in Wilko and is a lightweight powder that mattifies the skin and keeps shine under control.
 
Garnier Moisture Match
 I love this moisturiser for oily-combination skin and it absorbs really quickly without adding extra shine and it provides all-day moisture.
 
Makeup Revolution Beyond Flawless Palette
 This is one of my favourite palettes EVER! This retails for £8 and it has the most gorgeous nude eyeshadows with incredible opacity, pigmentation, long lasting formulas. Definitely recommend it for anyone.
 
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
I have recently started this mascara and it is my favourite one now. My lashes are so much longer and fuller, it doesn't flake off or smudge and it separates the lashes nicely. I absolutely love the waterproof one as well and this is the mascara people always ask me about when I'm wearing it.
 
No 7 Lift and Curve Lash Curlers
What is great looking lashes without a great lash curler? I love these ones the most. They are really easy to use and to hold against the eye comfortably and it gives a really nice curl to the lashes.
 
What are your holy grail products?
 
SparkleEyes x
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review