Smoky Halo Eye Makeup Tutorial

Recently on my blog I reviewed the incredible new Naked Smoky palette from Urban Decay and in that blog post I did a tutorial using the palette. Since I love the palette so much I wanted to do a different tutorial and I absolutely love this look, its a halo themed smoky eye and its a great look to wear on a night out.

I am beginning by buffing the shade 'Combust' through the crease using a large blending brush.
The next shade I am using is 'Password' and I am using a precise tapered blending brush and blending this into the crease and creating a gradient with the previous shade.
Then I am using the shade 'Thirteen' and I am blending this under the brow bone for highlight.
With the brush from the Naked Smoky palette, I am using the smudger end to apply 'Slate' into the inner and outer corners and precisely in the crease. I am then blending so there are no harsh lines.
With a dense eye shadow shading brush, I am patting 'Armour' all over the lid and gently blending with the previous shade.
Then I am patting 'High' just on the centre of the lid.
Then I am just adding some depth to the makeup by applying the shade 'Black Market' over the 'Slate' shade and blending so there are no harsh lines.
On the lower waterline I am lining it with a black kajal liner and smoking out the line with 'Black Market' and 'Armour'.
To finish the eyes I am lining my upper lash line with liquid eyeliner and then I am applying false eyelashes.




What are your thoughts on the new Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette?
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review