The Frozen Inspired Bath Bomb to Thaw the Iciest of Moods

Do you want to have a bath bomb? Do you want to splash and play? Enjoy the most magical soak in the kingdom with this shimmering blue bath bomb, which spills out rolling snowdrifts of silver lustre. Uplifting neroli from Tunisia and precious rose oil from Turkey are sure to spread a little sunshine and melt the iciest of moods. If your day's felt like a series of doors in your face, this shiny, sky blue bomb filled with sparkle provides the perfect fairytale ending. Step in, take a deep breath and let it go.

This two-toned icy blue bath bomb retails for £3.95 and contains uplifting and refreshing grapefruit oil, balancing and restorative rose oil and uplifting and toning Neroli oil.
This bath bomb has a really strong scent and I can tell that there is a significant rose scent to it which I can instantly smell and this is actually overpowering. I love the two shades of blue, they symbolise the theme of Frozen perfectly and the colours are based mainly on the icy blue tones of Queen Elsa.
 As soon as you drop it in the water it begins to fizz and the blue middle fizzes a lot quicker than the lighter top and bottom. It started to fizz quite quickly and it began as this really pale icy blue colour.
 The water gradually gets turned into a more mid-toned blue shade.
 The middle blue section dissolves a lot faster and it leaves a trail of blue bubbles around the water. The bath bomb moves around the entire bath and it also spins too, so it leaves a gentle spiral pattern in the water which I really liked the effect of.
 I was so excited when I saw all that glitter in one half of the bath bomb and I thought that this was a great detail because I just thought that it screamed 'Frozen' and the entire personality of Elsa.
 I was just completely in love with all that glitter, I'm a huge fan of glitter and I just loved that it was included.
 On the surface of the water, the bath bomb leaves behind this white foam pattern with the flecks of glitter peeping through in the water.
 When all the foam had dissolved the water was left full of glitter which I was so excited about! It felt so magical and there wasn't just glitter on the surface, but there is also loads of glitter underneath the water that is constantly swirling around.
Overall, I would definitely repurchase this! The only way I can describe it is Queen Elsa in a bath bomb. The water is this beautiful shade of blue with so much glitter spread all the way through the water, there was a very light scent of rose and it just had this really calming feel which I benefited from so much. There isn't anything about this bath bomb that I don't like and there isn't anything that can be faulted either. The water didn't stain the bath and the glitter didn't stick to the bath either.
 
What is your favourite product from Lush?
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review