What's in my Bag?

It's been a while since I've done a 'What's in my Bag' post so this is an updated one.

My bag is from River Island. I don't know if it is still available but it was £25 and I got it in January but it's a nude colour, perfect for everyday with a long strap so it can go across my body which is how I like to carry my bags and it's an ideal size for everyday use.
The first thing I have in my bag is my purse and this is just a cheap one from Primark. I got it for £3 and it is a light teal colour with silver accents. I like big purses like this and there is a section at the back where I put train tickets, receipts, business cards etc and inside there is a coin section and card slots where I have my loyalty cards one side and my important cards like my ID and debit card on the other.
I also have my iPhone and I have the iPhone 6 in Gold and I found a gold sparkly phone case which I absolutely love and that just fits in the phone pocket inside my bag.
The next thing I have in here is my makeup bag. In here I keep my lip balm, powder, anti-shine stick, whatever lipstick shade I am wearing that day and some hair bands and bobby pins. I also have some headache tablets in here just in case I need one or someone else does.
Since I live in England and as we are approaching Autumn/Winter, it tends to rain a lot so I also carry round an umbrella in case it starts raining while I'm out and this is a basic black one from Primark.
I've got my massive set of keys in here and I have my house keys, gate keys, spare flat keys and my work locker key. Wow, that's a lot of keys. I also keep my favourite key rings, again, that's a lot but I collect them from the countries that I visit or add them if someone gives them to me.
Then I just have a couple of pens in case I need one to write with and I always have some in here because I use them for work so I can just run to my locker and grab one from my bag.
I also have my glasses case with me in case I need them because I have quite bad eye sight for distance reading, plus I wear them to avoid straining my eyes when I am tired or when I have a headache. Then I just have my sunglasses in case we are lucky enough to have some sunny weather.
Finally I have my iPad and my earphones but I don't always carry this around with me. It can fit in my bag if I want to take it with me but usually I don't need it.
What do you carry in your bag?

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review