Get Ready with Me: Autumn Night In

Besides from Summer, Autumn is my favourite season. I love snuggling up in my onesie or in a blanket in front of the TV with a nice drink and relaxing and de-stressing. I have been wanting to do an Autumn Night-In post for ages and now I have the chance to do one!

After coming in from a long day at work, I always like to get changed into something more comfortable and I always reach for my onesie and my slipper boots. Both of these are from Primark and the onesie is leopard print with hot pink detailing and a hood and the slipper boots are fluffy white. Then I'll tie my hair up into a high bun, remove my makeup and commence my skincare routine. I'll start by using my face wash then my exfoliator and then I'll use a face mask to draw out all the impurities from my skin.
Now it is tea time and my favourite Autumn meal is Shepherds Pie. My grandma made this and she makes it without the peas and carrots and puts it in this small dish for me and I absolutely love it, its my new favourite meal!
After dinner, sometimes I like to make hot chocolates, and I have a hot chocolate recipe for the perfect hot chocolate on my blog here.
 
I'll drink my hot chocolate while curled up on the sofa or in my bed watching TV or YouTube or potentially even reading a book. I also like to eat cupcakes and I made these Autumn cupcakes using chocolate butterscotch and honeycomb, and I have a recipe on my blog here!
Then to finish off my day I like to run a bath and use one of my Lush bath products. This is Sparkly Pumpkin and is one of their Autumn/Halloween products.
What is your favourite thing about Autumn?
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review