Spider Queen Halloween Makeup Tutorial

This Halloween tutorial is the look that I am going to be wearing on Halloween. I created quite a bold purple and black eye makeup look with a spider web and this matches the costume and accessories I have for the occasion.
The first thing I did was blend a light lilac eye shadow through my crease to help with blending later on.
Then I took a violet eye shadow colour and blended this into the crease and blended it out in a V shape towards the end of the brow and also took it underneath the eye.
Next pat a black eye shadow all over the lid.
Blend the lid and crease colour using a darker violet purple shade. I also blended this shade into a smaller V shape on the outer corner of the eye.
I wanted to add a little bit of shimmer to the lid so I used Makeup Revolution Awesome Eye Foil in Pure Platinum and mixed it with the liquid primer and patted this on the centre of the lid.
I then lined my waterline with a gel liner and blended a black eye shadow against the lower lash line to intensify the makeup. I also patted a bit more black shadow over the eye foil to cover some of the shimmer as I didn't want it too noticeable, but so you could still see some of it.
To create the web design, I first lined my upper lash line like I normally would and created four lines expanding from the outer corner of the eye and connected them with parenthesis shapes which looks like a spider web. Then on the inner corner I created a little swirl.
I finished by curling my lashes and applying mascara and false eye lashes.
 
Have you got any Halloween plans this year?
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review