Warm Autumn Smoky Eye

This makeup look isn't an average smoky eye, I've incorporated some sunset shades to add some warmth to the smoky grey shade. I really love this look, I think its a different look to what I'd normally go for during Autumn.
I am using two palettes for this look; the new Sleek Force of Nature Palette and the Pantone 24 Colour Eye Shadow Palette. This palette is from Boots and it is part of the Christmas gift range and I purchased it as an early Christmas present for me.
I am mixing the shades '17 1224' and '14 1318' from the Pantone palette and blending this through my crease and towards the brow bone using a large fluffy blending brush.   
 Moving onto the Sleek palette, I am taking the shade 'Sunset' on a precise crease brush and blending this directly into the crease and into the gold shade to make sure there are no harsh lines.
 Next with a flat shadow brush, I am patting the shade '17 2601' all over the lid.
To deepen the outer crease, I am using the shade 'Cloudburst' on a pointed crease brush and buffing this into the outer V.  
 To finish off the eyes I am using the Maybelline Gel Liner and Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara.
 What is your go to Autumn makeup look?
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review