Gold and Berry Autumn Makeup Tutorial

This makeup tutorial combines gold and berry shades for a glamorous, autumnal look which I am absolutely loving for this time of year. The lips are quite dark so the eye makeup is a very subtle gold look. I am using The Nudes palette by Maybelline for this look.

The first thing to do is apply a primer on the eyes to create a base to give the shadow something to grip on to, to keep it in place.
The first colour I am using is the second shade on the top row and I am blending this into my crease as my first transition shade.
Then I am patting the third shade on the second row all over my lid.
To add some gradient, pat the fourth shade on the top row on the outer half of the lid and blend with the gold shade.
To add some definition, blend the fourth shade on the second row precisely into the outer corner and blend into the lid and crease colour.
Finish off the eyes by adding liquid liner and mascara.
For my lips, the first thing I did was line them using MUA Lip Liner in Brooding Plum and then I applied Elizabeth Arden Lipstick in Cassis.



What is your favourite Autumn colour?

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review