Halloween Bat Wing Eyeliner Tutorial

 Halloween makeup doesn't always have to be over-the-top, intense or bold looks, sometimes it can be really effective with just a simple design such as this bat wing I am going to show you how to do in this tutorial. I was inspired by some photos when I was googling some ideas and I really liked how this looked so I thought I would recreate it!

 The first shade I am using is 'Delicious' from Makeup Revolution's Solo Eye Shadow Collection. I am buffing this into the crease
 Next with the shade 'Insomnia' from the same collection, I am also buffing this into the crease and blending with the previous colour.
 On the lid, I am just sweeping some of 'Touch Me' from the same collection.
 On the lower lash line, the first thing I am doing is smudging 'Insomnia' on the outer two thirds and blending out to eliminate harsh lines. I am then dotting 'Mountains of Gold' into the inner half of the lower lash line.
 I am lining my upper lash line with the Maybelline Master Ink Liner in Gold Glitter.
 Use a black kohl pencil to map out a rough shape of the bat wing.
 Use a liquid liner pen to trace over the guidelines and to colour in the wing. I finished off by applying mascara.
 
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review