Midnight Angel Halloween Makeup Tutorial

For this makeup look, I went with a very dark smoky black and blue eye and combined it with a silver metallic effect to make it slightly more angelic and this can be used as a generic Halloween makeup look as you can use whatever colour you want to instead of the blue.

The first shade I am using is 'Ash' and I am buffing this all the way through my crease.
Then I am taking 'Darkness' and patting this all over the lid, excluding the inner third of the lid.
I am using 'Danger Coming' to blend the black and blue together and then using a nude matte eye shadow to blend out the blue crease shade.
Also from Makeup Revolution, I am using their Awesome Eye Foil in Pure Platinum and mixing it with the primer and applying it to the inner third of the lid and blending it out into the black.
On my lower lash line, I am smudging some of 'Danger Coming' along the line and then adding some black to the outer third of the lash line.
To finish the eyes off, I am lining my waterline with a gel eyeliner and using a large fluffy shadow brush with a little bit of nude eye shadow to blend out all the edges of the blue and black. I also took some of the eye foil on the inner half of the lash line.
Finish by curling your lashes and adding mascara.

Make sure to come back tomorrow to see another Halloween makeup tutorial!
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review