A Cloudy Day in London

Recently I visited London again and I wanted to get better pictures than last time. The last time I went to London was on my 18th birthday in February, which I didn't really blog about, and the day we went was a nice and sunny day but this time it was very cloudy and a bit rainy, but I prefer cloudy days like this because it means dramatic photos! Anyway, we went on the London Eye and the London Eye River Cruise again and it seemed to be much better this time. I apologise for the quality of the last few photos, I took some on my phone and my iPad and the better ones are from my camera. It did rain while we were on the London Eye which is why there are raindrops on the photos. I also apologise for the bombardment of selfies at the end... Enjoy.

 
 
 We saw the guards of Buckingham Palace rehearsing for something from the London Eye, so I got this photo on my main camera so you can kind of see what's happening.
 
 
 
 
 This one is actually one of my favourites from the whole trip.
 
 
 
 I also love this one, I'm cropping this a bit more and then changing to black and white so it's intense and dramatic.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I also love this one too, I literally ran to the front of the boat on the top deck to get the best pictures without heads in the way, and I snapped this one of Tower Bridge.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



You can kind of see the line of soldiers in this photo, but it's not that great quality because this is an iPad picture, and the other was from my camera.



 






Selfie time...



If you have made it this far... thanks! We have done this twice now, and if you haven't done any of these, but are visiting London, definitely try these. You can see so much from the London Eye and there is a live commentary on the Cruise all the way through which is really interesting, and you can save some money if you buy them together, or you can buy multiple tickets to other attractions and save money too.
 
Where is your favourite place to visit and where in London would you recommend going to?
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review