Happy 5th Birthday MUA Cosmetics!

This post is a little bit out of the ordinary, but it is a very special blog post. This year, one of my most all-time loved makeup bands, MUA Cosmetics, turned 5, and in honour of this, I wanted to share with you my entire MUA collection and some of my favourite products. As you can see, I have a large collection of MUA and this is what I have accumulated over the last few years.

MUA are one of the few brands I started to buy and use when I first started blogging. I remember back in 2010, I was in the stage where I was experimenting with makeup and I was actually buying products. I was shopping with a friend one day when my mum told me that Superdrug was stocking a makeup range that costs only £1! We immediately rushed there and I remember getting some nail varnishes, lip glosses and lipsticks and a whole bunch of other stuff and I fell in love with them. Five years on, MUA have continued to release incredible new products and collections which are still so affordable and a large part of my makeup collection is from this brand. 

In fact, my most popular blog posts are my reviews on MUA products, including their a Romantic Effloresence and Twelfth Night Palette and their Whipped Velvet Blushes and Lip Gloss, so it is safe to say I'm not the only one obsessed with this brand! Exclusive to Superdrug, and with the convenience of their own online store, it is quite clear why I have so many products from the.
 
MUA have so many other products I am dying to try out, like brushes and lashes and as soon as I see their limited edition 5th birthday palette in Superdrug, I am snapping it up and bringing it home because I already know it's going to be an amazing product.
These are all the palettes I have from MUA. From top to bottom, left to right they are the Pretty Edgy Palette, Trio Eye Shadow in Innocence and Pink Sorbet, Heaven and Earth, Poptastic, Undressed, Undress Me Too, Ever After Matte, Winter Forest Matte, Twelfth Night, Romantic Efflorescence, Hall of Fame, Spring Break, Glitter Eye Palette in Twilight and Metallic Eye Shadow Palette Transcendent. My favourite palettes are Romantic Efflorescence, Spring Break, Undressed Me Too and the Pink Sorbet Trio Eye Palette.
Without a doubt, these solo £1 eye shadows are by far my favourite. They are so gorgeously pigmented and they are just incredible for the price they are. The shades that I have from left to right, top to bottom are Smoke, Shade 14, Shade 10, Midnight, Shade 22, Shade 9, Electric Purple, Shade 18, Shade 4, Chestnut, Charmoisee, Bronze, Copper, Golden, Champagne, Fudge, Teal, Shade 23, Slate, Platinum and Shade 2. My favourite ones are Smoke, Teal, Champagne, Electric Purple, Copper and Shade 14.
These are the other eye products I have. I have two of their clear mascaras, Pro Brow Kit and three of their Colour Blasts.
This is the face makeup I have from MUA and I really like their Pro Base Concealers and the Whipped Velvet Blush in Rococo. I also have the Pro Base and Matte Perfect Powders, Pro Base Primers, some powder and cream blushes.
The lip products I have, apart from lipsticks are the Intense Kisses Lip Gloss, Sweet Sheen Lip Balm, Whipped Velvet Lip Gloss, Powder Pout Lip Balm, Sheer Finish Gloss, Pout Prime and their lip liners.
I have a lot of their £1 lipsticks in a wide range of colours and I really like the shades Raven, Shade 2, Shade 13 and Shade 5.
 
I am so excited to see what new products MUA come out with, they are constantly surprising me with new things when I go into Superdurg or on their website and I look forward to using them as much as I can for as long as I can.
 
What is your favourite MUA product?

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review