May 2015 Favourites

This month I have been loving four products in particular that I have been constantly using everyday or almost everyday.

I've been loving the Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eyeliner in Deep Black this month. This creamy eyeliner effortlessly glides onto the lash line with a nice opaque finish that lasts for hours and hours. I wore this in particular to my Sixth Form Leavers Assembly because it claims it is a waterproof eyeliner, and it so is. It doesn't flake, smudge or fade and is also great for upcoming warmer weather.
One of the palettes I have been reaching for is the Makeup Revolution Beyond Flawless Palette. This is one of the best palettes in my collection, and I have a lot, and is definitely a statement and stand-out item I have. The eye shadows are super pigmented, easily blended and don't fade or crease after a few hours and they don't have any fallout either. It contains a mixture of neutrals, pinks and darker smokier colours for day or night time looks.
An essential product in my collection is the B. Makeup Brush Cleaner. This is a great product to have on hand to clean brushes in between uses. It's small enough to fit into my train case and makes using the same brushes on multiple people with multiple colours a bit easier because it doesn't make the brushes take ages to dry, doesn't damage the bristles in any way and effectively disinfects the bristles ready for the next use. Obviously I still deep clean my brushes every week but this is a great substitute for daily cleaning and doesn't require water to be able to use it.
The last product is the Maybelline The Colossal Go Extreme Volume Waterproof Mascara. This is definitely waterproof, enhances the volume of my lashes so brilliantly and is not clumpy at all. I bought this in Sainsbury's for just £5 and I am so glad I chose this one. This is a mascara that I would repurchase again and again.
What are your favourite products this month?
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

  1. Great picks! I use the MAC Brush Cleanser at the moment, but it's pretty expensive, so I'll have to give the one from B. Makeup a go! I love the sound of the makeup Rev Beyond Flawless Palette, too!

    Alice / Alice Grace Beauty

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I highly recommend the Beyond Flawless Palette, I have a full review on my blog already if you would like to see it :)

      SparkleEyes x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review