Makeup of the Month: May 2015

In this new addition to my blog, I am showing you the makeup looks I wear to different events and occasions during the month. I see people doing OOTD, FOTD and stuff like that so I'm doing MOTM (Makeup of the Month). These are looks that may or may not have made it into tutorials on my blog and this way you can see the type of makeup I wear for different things and what makeup I use.

Olly Murs Concert
 I went to this concert at the 02 at the beginning of the month with a friend and I went for a slightly smoky eye using the Makeup Revolution Beyond Flawless Palette. I began by patting 'Warm Grey' all over the lid and then blended 'Stone Grey' on the outer half of the lid. I blended 'Nightfall' in the crease and deepened the crease with 'Blackest' and added a winged line using Seventeen High Drama Intense Liquid Liner and curled my lashes and applied Maybelline The Colossal Go Extreme Volume Waterproof Mascara.

 A Day in London
I went to London this month which you can see in this blog post and again I used the Makeup Revolution Beyond Flawless Palette. I started by patting 'Papaya' on the lid' and 'Bare Pink' on the outer half of the lid. I used 'Zorba' as a transitional colour and in the crease I buffed 'Bistre' with 'Blackest' and blended with the transition and lid shade. I didn't use liquid liner and went straight on to use mascara.

 Evening Meal Out
The day we went to London, we also went to a Chinese restaurant and I did a gold cut crease eye with, once again, the Beyond Flawless palette. I traced my crease with 'Blackest' and then outlined with it 'Chocolate' and blended the two together and softened the edge with 'Flawless'. I patted 'Light Caramel' all over the lid and created a gradient on the outer half of the lid with 'Chestnut' I redefined the base of the black line and added winged liner and mascara.

Sixth Form Leavers Day
It was leaving day in Sixth Form this month and I went for a very simple eye makeup look using waterproof makeup. I used the Smashbox Waterproof Gel Liner in Black and created a wing and used the Maybelline Waterproof Mascara.

Festival Makeup
I went to a festival themed birthday party and I have a tutorial of this look coming soon so look out for that. I used the Sleek i-Divine Del Mar Volume 2 palette.

What has been your favourite makeup look this month?
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review