Wilko Premium Smokey Eye Brush

Wilko have an impressive range of makeup brushes that are so affordable, including eye, lip and face brushes. I chose to get the Smokey Eye Brush which was £3.

The brush is packaged in a plastic case with a plastic zip and it has a cardboard insert explaining the uses of the brush. I really liked the display of the brushes in Wilko. They had a display of all the brushes out, secured to a board, where you could actually see the brush outside the packaging. I liked this because I could see the quality of the brush including the bristles to see if it was something worth purchasing so I decided to get this one to begin with because this was my favourite.
 This is a long-handled brush that has a copper and black handle which is very thin and comfortable to hold and use. On one side of the handle right at the bottom they have printed the name of the brush in a white font and the name of the brand on the opposite side
 The bristles are quite dense but are so soft! This is so comfortable to use around the eye area and it doesn't in any way irritate the delicate skin around my eyes. A lot of the time with 'cheaper' brushes, the bristles fall out or the handle is really weak or the bristles are scratchy, absolutely no way with this brush. This is soft enough to buff the colour of an eye shadow into the crease and really smoke it out for an intense look and at the same time I feel that you can also achieve softer looks with this and even blend out eye shadow. The handle feels strong and durable so won't snap after a few uses or washes. I feel this could be even more versatile and can be used for concealer. I tested this theory and the answer is... yes! It blended concealer on my problematic areas really effortlessly and flawlessly, I even think it's better than the Flawless Concealer brush I have from ELF.
 Overall, I am loving this brush so much, I will definitely try the rest of the brushes in the Wilko Premium Collection.
 
Have you tried these brushes? What are your thoughts on them?
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review