Christmas Collective Haul | 12 Days of Blogmas

Its Christmas! Well, its very nearly Christmas and for my first festive post of 2015, I am doing a haul of everything I've bought from the season, from decorations to Christmas jumpers to sweets and chocolates. I'm going to be honest, I have gone a little bit crazy this year.
My advent calendar this year is Cadbury's and its this massive one which was £4 from Sainsbury's.
I love Christmas candles and I bought myself is Yankee Candle Votive Set, £9.99 and the little
holder, £3.99.
I also got the I Love... Festive Bubble Bath Gift Set for £4 for the ultimate cosy night in.
 Moving onto Lush Christmas Products, I got the Bar Humbug Bubble Bar which I did a blog post on earlier this month and it smells and looks just like a humbug mint. You can read that blog post here!
 I also repurchased an old favourite bath bomb; Butter Bear! I love this one at Christmas, it's so soft and pampering and he's so cute!
I also got the Golden Wonder Bath Bomb and I loved it, it was an explosion of colour in the water which was so fun!
 I then got Magic Wand Reusable Bubble Bar which I haven't used yet but it smells of the Snow Fairy Shower Gel which I love.
 Next is the Star Dust Bath Bomb which I've yet to use still.
 All the way from Oxford Street, I got the Yule Log Bath Bomb which is my favourite one for Christmas as this has a caramel butterscotch scent which I love at Christmastime.
 Next up is Christmas Jumpers and this is from Primark and it is a black and white penguin jumper which plays Jingle Bells and I thought that was so quirky and cool and it was £12. We are having a Christmas Jumper Day at work later this month and this is the one I am going to be wearing!
Moving onto Christmas decorations, I wanted to get new decorations for my room this year so the first place I went to was The Range which has awesome things all year round. The first thing I picked up was this Tea Light Holder which looks like a little house and it's a ceramic white make and this was £4.99.
The next thing I picked up was this silver 'Ho Ho Ho' hanging decoration which I got to hang somewhere in my room, not sure where yet but I thought it was really pretty and this was £1.69.
I found this white glitter Snowflake Garland for £2.39 and thought it was really pretty to hang across my makeup table or something.
Also sticking to the 'Ho Ho Ho' theme, I picked up this hanging decoration that has a bell at the end and its a silver and blue colour. This was £1.49.
I love Christmas owls and I found this little owl decoration for £1.19 which I am putting on my tree.
Then I got 5 of these silver glitter baubles for 69p each and I thought that was a great price for them!
As I was walking past Paperchase I spotted their Christmas range and I picked up this light up tree topper for £4.99 and I'm quite pleased with it, it is in a star shape and looks really cool on the top of my Christmas tree. It changes colour and is also battery operated.
I wanted to get some new baubles for my little Christmas tree and my theme is purple and silver and that also compliments the décor theme in my new room and I got this pack of 9 baubles for £2 in Tiger and there are three different finishes in there.
 Onto Poundworld, I got some silver baubles which are a pack of eight for £1 and these have the same finishes as the purple pack.
 I spotted these pack of 10 jingle bells in Poundworld too and they are purple and silver so I grabbed them.
 I also got a beaded garland in Poundworld, not sure where I'm putting this yet but I will find somewhere for it.
 Back to Tiger and I got these little lights garland for £3 and there are ten little lights.
 In Poundworld I saw this tinsel penguin wall plaque and I love penguins so I picked this up.
 In Poundworld my grandma spotted these little decorations and she got two silver ones and I got this one and I don't know where to put it but I'll find somewhere.
 I got this glass from Poundland too and it's just got Ho Ho Ho all around it with little painted Santa hats.
 I also got this purple glittered reindeer and I have some little ones of these but in silver.
 I love candles during the wintertime and I saw these Winterberry scented candles in Primark for £1 each so I got two of them.
 I also wanted some tealights and I got this pack of vanilla and coconut scented candles for £1.30 in Primark.
 Finally from Tiger I got a little penguin snow globe and this was £2.
 Onto wrapping paper, I've got 5 rolls from Primark and Card Factory. I got a Frozen wrapping paper for my Secret Santa, a Coca Cola logo one because I love Coca Cola and three really cute themed ones which were 3 for £1 in Card Factory.
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review