How I Decorated My Room for Christmas | 12 Days of Blogmas

This is the Christmas post I have been waiting for! My first post this series was a Haul of everything I had bought for Christmas and since decorating my room with them I have been so excited to show you how I've decorated my room all festive for Christmas!
 
Starting with my makeup table, on my shelf where I put my palettes I've put a few little decorations up.
 
I lined my set of I Love... Festive bubble baths up and then put my Yankee Candle Votive Set in front of that and lit one of them and put it in my votive holder.
 I draped my snowflake garland over the shelves and also put my two Primark Winterberry candles either side.
 Of course I have the remaining Lush products for Christmas in my little basket.
 I've bought this little purple reindeer and put this on my dressing table with another candle.
 Then on my bedside table I put my little Christmas tree with my new candle holder and my Christmas glass.
 On my door handle I hung my 'Ho Ho Ho' decoration.
 On my headboard I stuck my light garland from Tiger across the top.  
 Then we have my Christmas tree and I have a purple and silver theme going on.
 My favourite thing is the light up tree topper from Paperchase and this changes colour.
Then I have silver and purple baubles with silver and purple bells and I recently got some personalised baubles for members of the family.
 Here we have my little penguin snow globe sat on my dressing table.
 I hung my little 'Ho Ho Ho' plaque on top of my calendar.
I hung my penguin wall plaque on another door handle.
 As Christmas approaches, I like to sit with my drink in my Christmas mug and a Christmas cupcake with my bedroom lights out and my candles lit with my garland lights on and my Christmas music playing! You can tell I love Christmas!
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review