Gift Guide: Makeup Revolution 144 Eyeshadow Palette

Today's Gift Idea is the Makeup Revolution 144 Eye Shadow Palette 2016 Collection, £10 in Superdrug. I was really excited when I saw this, MUR released one last year for Christmas which I was excited to get and this year, this one has different shades which is great.
 The palette is packaged in a box with a cut out on the front so you can see the palette and I think that the presentation is really nice.
This huge palette has a transparent lid so you can see the shades through the top and it is a plastic case which is slightly on the weak side, for £10 I think the case should be a bit stronger but other than that the packaging is good.
There is a vast range of shades including neutral browns and highlight shades, some greys and blacks, a few red-toned, pink, purple, green and blue. There is a mixture of matte, shimmer and satin shades. Also in the palette is a small mirror and two sponge tip applicators.  
I just swatched a few shades and the pigmentation is really good, they are soft and blendable eyeshadows with nice vibrancy.
This is a comparison of the 2016 palette (left) and the one from 2015 and the new one has a lot more wearable shades which are a bit more on the neutral side.
I think this would make a great gift for any makeup beginner, amateur or even an aspiring makeup artist, you have loads of complimentary shades that you can work with and I would have loved a huge palette with these quality eye shadows when I was first becoming serious about being a makeup artist.
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review