Top Three Festive Lip Colours | 12 Days of Blogmas

During this festive season there are three shades of lip colours I tend to opt for to suit different occasions in the run up to Christmas.

The first lipstick shade is a nude lip which is great paired with a more dramatic and bolder eye makeup look and I love the Essence Nude Lipstick in Shade 5 and this is a cool toned nude that is a perfect Winter-nude shade. 
 Moving onto the festive red shades that I love pairing with a classic wing look, my go to one is MAC Matte Lipstick in Russian Red and this is a blue-toned red shade.
 The final one is a recent purchase but I really do love these and that is the MUA Luxe Metallic Liquid Lip Gloss in the shade Blaze and this is a sparkly crimson shade, super festive and the perfect dark berry shade for a glamorous evening lip shade.
What is your go-to lip shade for this festive season?
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review