Festive Jumpers | 12 Days of Blogmas

Who doesn't love a good Christmas jumper? In previous years, I haven't been a fan of wearing Christmas clothing but last year I bought my first Christmas jumper and since then I've been in love with them!

This was the first Christmas jumper I got so I decided to include it in this post and its a light grey colour with a snowman and a 3D carrot nose and a scarf.  
The first jumper I bought this year is this black and white penguin jumper which was £12 from Primark and the reason why it is a bit more on the pricier side is because it actually plays music! You press a button, which I believe is detachable so you can was it and it plays Jingle Bells!
 Then I got this one which is also Primark and it has three gingerbread men/women and looks really cute and this was only £9.
 
Do you have any Christmas jumpers?
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review