MUA Luxe Metallic Liquid Lips

It's been a while since I have reviewed something from MUA, in all honesty I haven't really been interested in anything they've launched recently until I saw these Metallic Liquid Lips Lip Glosses, £4 each. I have five out of the six shades because I absolutely love them!

 Each lip gloss had a shiny metallic lid and a square tub. I have five shades; Lustre, Glint, Spark, Blaze and Flare.
 The wands of the lip glosses are incredibly precise and they are easy to apply without getting into a huge mess because the consistencies of these are quite thick.
 The pigmentation of these lip glosses are incredibly pigmented, opaque and not at all sticky. There is a slight plasticy scent to them but I can put up with that and you only really notice it during application.
 
 This shade is called Lustre and it is the lightest shade. It is a soft shimmery, light taupe which I like to use for the centre of the lips to add some highlight and to catch light.
 
 This one is called 'Glint' which is a really dramatic eggplant purple shade.

 This shade is called Spark and it is a shiny violet purple colour.

 This shade and probably my favourite shade is called Blaze and it is a crimson red. (Great for Christmas!)
 
 The final shade I have is called 'Flare' which is a matte red.
These lip glosses glide onto the lips easily, they have really great pigmentation and opacity and don't rub off after five minutes. Blaze is my favourite shade and I can see myself wearing that with a nude eye especially around Christmastime. These are £4 each and I think they are definitely worth it if you can get past the scent. It's not strong but you don't really want that with lip glosses. Like I said, they aren't sticky and easy to apply.
 
Which one is your favourite shade?
 
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review